Re: [OM] Best SIM to get for France/Italy

Subject: Re: [OM] Best SIM to get for France/Italy
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 17:20:02 +0100
Martin

My sister who lives in Australia met us in Slovenia. She was using an e-sim but
that only gave her data access. Calls and texts to her normal number didn’t get
through.

Feel free to contact me off list if you want hotel recommendations- there’s a
great one close to Zagreb airport - or info on motorway tolls.

Correction to previous mail: trip to Slovenia and Croatia was in May. April was
Greece.

Mike