[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: food, books, people and Hogueras

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: food, books, people and Hogueras
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2024 07:02:45 +0200
The third week of June in Alicante is marked by the preparation for Hogueras de
San Juan, a week-long fiesta that culminates at midnight on June 24th with the
burning of the installations. During this week they were in the process of
being set up, and I took advantage of the opportunity to photograph some of
them. I also went for lunch with my team, and the WeRead book club met to eat
tapas and discuss our June selection, “Demon Copperhead” by Barbara Kingsolver
(incidentally, chosen by a panel of writers gathered by the NY Times as one of
the top 100 books of the 21st century). Finally, we had the pre-Hogueras BBQ at
the house of one of our friends in Benidorm.

So, lots of people enjoying themselves in this set:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4370

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx