[OM] Best SIM to get for France/Italy

Subject: [OM] Best SIM to get for France/Italy
From: Mike Lazzari via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 13:22:13 -0700
Cc: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Heading to France, N. Italy, maybe Switzerland in Sep-Oct. and
   wondering what is the recommended provider in the area? Had O2 the last
   couple trips to Scotland but wasn't the best. Also will be in UK and
   wonder what's the deal since brexit. Do I need a separate SIM? Just
   looking at getting a prepaid monthly. My phone will take an eSIM but my
   wife's won't. Both phones are dual physical SIM.
   Separate question: What will the passes be like in Oct? Specifically
   the Bolzano/Merano area. (My grandparents are from there).
   Thanks,
   Mike