Re: [OM] Best SIM to get for France/Italy

Subject: Re: [OM] Best SIM to get for France/Italy
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 16:28:43 +0200
Looks like 'Lebara' provides pre-paid sims (not e-sims) that allow roaming
in the EU + Switzerland (most providers do) + UK.

But they probably don't sell these in all EU countries: <
https://www.lebara.com/en/brand.html>

They operate in UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, and Denmark, with
licencing in Switzerland and Spain. If one of those countries is your first
European stop, you're in luck ;-)

Enjoy your holiday, best, Frank