Re: [OM] Olympus E-P1 find

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-P1 find
From: Dub Snapper <lensmanten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 18:30:24 +0100
I've had the e-pl1 for a few years & never had any issues, I always liked the
shape of the P1 so couldn't pass it up at that price, bought my daughter a used
pl5 some years ago which threw up an IS error after she dropped it, luckily I
found a guy online who managed to fix the same issue & posted instructions &
pics, the tiny IS mechanism that returns to its resting position during power
off gets stuck out of position due to being dropped & battery falling out
leaving the mechanism in no man's land. If you're lucky Moose you might reach
Scotland just as Brigadoon comes to life, only occurs every 1000yrs so have the
camera ready.😉

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​