Re: [OM] Bill Barber is alive and well

Subject: Re: [OM] Bill Barber is alive and well
From: Paul Haigney <lensmanten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 10:51:48 +0100
My oldest post on this list is dated Jan 1998, (mirror lock-up OM2n), back when you got a free film when you collected your photos & process paid slide film, I officially retire next June age 66 having taken a 1yr extension, some of my bits are dropping off, other parts are pulling when they should be pushing & other bits take longer to boot-up, I'll get my free travel card from the state (Bus & Rail) & free medical care, its 'the last of the summer wine' & I intend to enjoy it.