Re: [OM] New camera questions

Subject: Re: [OM] New camera questions
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 13:11:36 +0100
I have the 12-50 lens with a L-Fn button. It's function is set by the camera software. I won't go into detail because I know the OM1 menus are different to my EM-5 II.

With this lens it's easy to press the button unknowingly just by holding the lens. I wondered why my camera kept switching to manual focus, until I discovered that this is the default function assigned to the button. It is possible to assign a "do nothing" function which I now use for this button. Since I never take video, I have the video button on top of the camera assigned to toggle between manual and auto focus.

Mike