Re: [OM] A List Story

Subject: Re: [OM] A List Story
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 10:50:38 -0700
On 8/13/2024 8:00 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Shady Moose wrote:
Carol and Marnie were dubious. Marnie's workmates speculated that I might be a serial
killer. 🙂
“Absence of Evidence does not mean Evidence of Absence” - Carl Sagan

The mere fact that you use Olympus cameras kinda puts you in a rather
disturbed and disturbing group. :)

It is nice to hear more from you. 🙂

And I would like to be sure I'm properly in such a group. OTOH, I was for some time solidly in the Panny camp, 3 GX9 bodies, 7-14, 12-60 and 100-400 lenses as my primary kit.

Then, Oly/OMS upped their game, and I'm using almost exclusively their gear for
µ4/3.

Does that put me in the even more troublesome group of those who choose gear
for function, rather than brand loyalty?

AG (yes, Silvernosed are best) Schnozz

And . . . I'm not willing to sand down the front filter rings of my contemporary Oly lenses. Oh, well, couldn't see the silver with the Xume magnetic rings on, anyway.

Stealth Nosed Moose