Re: [OM] sticky lens rubber

Subject: Re: [OM] sticky lens rubber
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 13:48:35 -0700
On 7/9/2024 4:07 AM, Paul Haigney wrote:
Just got through restoring some of my stick lens rubber focus/zoom grips, plenty of hand 70% alcohol hand sanitizer around since covid & some clean microfibre cloth did the trick nicely, silky to the touch now.

Yup, that's the right stuff. I've used it successfully on a wireless release, travel shaver, pens, and so on. I have a lot of extra medical alcohol prep pads, which provide both solvent and cloth in one package for small jobs.

Un Sticky Moose