[OM] IMG: Wrocław

Subject: [OM] IMG: Wrocław
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 21:16:51 +0200
I recently posted a gallery from my visit to the Polish city of Kielce in
September. After my work in Kielce was done, I went to the city of my birth,
Wrocław, to spend the weekend with my sister and brother-in-law who live there.
I have shown you the city before, and some of the sights will be familiar, but
this time there is a difference: the floods that hit Austria, the Czech
Republic and Southern Poland also affected the Wrocław region. Fortunately, the
city itself was largely spared but people took precautions and there were sand
bags everywhere. The other new part of my gallery was a visit to the Wrocław
neighbourhood Nadodrze for the first time. It used to be a working class
neighbourhood, but it is not changing into a haven for artists, community
activities and other similar types. I very much enjoyed walking around the
city, and the weather very much cooperated. A gallery of 68 images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Wrocław-September-2024
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Wroc%C5%82aw-September-2024>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman