[OM] Another friend gone on

Subject: [OM] Another friend gone on
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 00:01:51 -0400

Many will remember Bob Whitmire on the list. We became off list, in person
friends with him and his wife, Joan.

From Joan,

Bob passed away yesterday morning (9/17). He had been unresponsive since the weekend although we talked to him. I passed along your love and support. His transition appeared pretty smooth with diminishing breathing until, close to sunrise, he made a slight grimace and stopped breathing. On to his next grand adventure. I am lucky to have spent most of my life with him.

We, too, have been lucky to be his friends, wish him well on his next adventure
and are holding love for Joan in this time.

I have, of course, been thinking about Bob a lot recently. This photo may best capture the joyful child that was part of him. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/uxyW27bzMrEcfRP88>

Interestingly, we were just at that location last week.

Saddened Moose