[OM] IMG: New friend

Subject: [OM] IMG: New friend
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 18:33:07 -0700
We lost our Border Terrier, Tilly last February at age 16 1/2. We like this particular breed, so I looked for another "Border." This is Carley, who we brought home at the end of June. She was a breeder's dog, and at age 5 is now done with having puppies. She needed a new home, and we're it. She's a sweet, affectionate girl. As you can see, she's settled in quite nicely. This is one of her favorite positions, "helping" me when I'm using the computer or operating my ham radio.  iPhone photo by Katya.

Enjoy!
--Peter