Re: [OM] an unexpected surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] an unexpected surprise
From: <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 10:49:01 +1100
The image you posted doesn't look like my E-M5 converted to IR (760nm filter),
yours has a larger range of colour, I'd say it may be a full spectrum
conversion (basically the hot mirror has been removed).  This makes the body
even more useful as you can shoot IR, UV, visible and get a whole lot of other
weird effects by using the appropriate filter.  Take a look at this site:
https://www.ultravioletphotography.com/content/index.php

...Wayne