[OM] Eyecup 2 for OM -2 diopter

Subject: [OM] Eyecup 2 for OM -2 diopter
From: MICHAEL GORDON via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 22:05:48 -0400
Cc: MICHAEL GORDON <usher99@xxxxxxx>
Anyone have one for sale or know where to obtain one?

Esteemed list member and good friend Moose is visiting and decided it was a
true Zuiko time.  My vision has changed and the -4 EC-2 doesn’t work on my
favorite OM-2.   I had neglected this as the 4T has the diopter adjustment too.
 I vaguely recall the OM optics result in less correction than the diopter
listed on the package so am not sure about which one is best if my eyeglass
correction is -2.   My previous 2 versions (one for Marnie's) were from Bill
Barber but I have been unable to reach him.
I have been temporizing by using my non dominant eye with no EC.
Thanks for any help.

Mike