[OM] Foto Fun

Subject: [OM] Foto Fun
From: usher99--- via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 22:07:09 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "usher99@xxxxxxx" <usher99@xxxxxxx>
Nice image in tough light.  How appropriate Marnie is looking up at the giant
Redwoods.  Curiously the genus of redwoods is Sequoia but that is a different
genus than the more massive but often less tall Sequoias.  I think they are the
same family though.  Little did we know that an most excellent huge Moose
Caesar salad awaited us or our smiles may have been wider yet.    Very
enjoyable, long delayed trip.     I had the Sony in the sling bag, BTW.
Now Hendy Woods fan, Mike