[OM] Nathan's PAD 25/7/2024: four Madrid vignettes

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/7/2024: four Madrid vignettes
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 06:52:10 +0200
I spent Thursday in Madrid, mainly dodging the heat while moving from one
gallery to the next to look at photo exhibitions, part of the annual
PhotoEspaña festival that takes place every summer. It was really hot, up to
39C/102F in the afternoon and on the wrong side of 30C already when I arrived
at 10 a.m., but I enjoyed the city nonetheless. More pics will follow, but here
are 4 images focusing on the people I saw.

A kiss about to happen on Sol:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-76G39ph/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-76G39ph/A>

A couple with fur baby on Calle Mayor:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-6fC662P/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-6fC662P/A>
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-xpPFkLg/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-xpPFkLg/A>

Counterfeit Real Madrid jerseys near the Atocha station. Kylian Mbappé, the
French superstar newly acquired by Real Madrid from Paris Saint-Germain, has
yet to play his first match for Real, but you can buy the jersey with his name
and number both in the official shops and on the street from the “manteros” as
these guys are called:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bmxvrcc/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bmxvrcc/A>

Cheers,