[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Hogueras de San Juan and Stephanie's summer p

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Hogueras de San Juan and Stephanie's summer party
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 07:32:43 +0200
More than any other blog this year, the collection for the last week of June,
is mostly about local colour, and about people having a good time, in the
centre of Alicante, where the week-long fiesta called Hogueras de San Juan
culminated on Monday the 24th, and three days later our department’s summer
party at the house of my colleague Stephanie, which also functioned as a
farewell to me—I am changing jobs within my office and therefore I have left
the department in which I have worked for 12 years and where I have many strong
personal relationships.

It’s all here:
https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4376

Nathan