[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: Tallinn and Copenhagen

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: Tallinn and Copenhagen
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 08:31:48 +0200
The last week of May started with some lovely mountain roads on my bicycle, but
then continued on to Estonia’s capital Tallinn (my first ever visit to that
country) and then a day in Copenhagen on my way home. I have previously posted
galleries from the two cities, but as usual, some of the pictures were more
appropriate for the weekly blog. The focus is on details and people. It is all
here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4350

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws